The MP M2.0 pistol, the newest innovation to the respected MP polymer pistol line. Designed for personal, sporting, and professional use, the MP M2.0 delivers an entirely new platform, introducing innovative features in nearly every aspect of the pistol, including trigger, grip, frame, and finish. Highlights of the MP M2.0 pistol include an extended stainless-steel chassis and a low barrel bore axis for reduced muzzle rise and faster aim recovery. The MP M2.0 pistol further improves performance with a fine-tuned, crisper trigger, lighter pull and a tactile and audible reset. The pistol, available in three calibers, includes an aggressively-textured grip and four interchangeable palmswell inserts for optimal hand-fit and trigger reach. The striker-fire, semi-automatic polymer pistol is available in matte black or FDE – Flat Dark Earth – finishes, and includes two magazines, a limited lifetime warranty and a lifetime service policy.
- Low barrel bore axis makes the MP pistol more comfortable to shoot reducing muzzle rise and allowing for faster aim recovery.
- Optimal 18-degree grip angle for natural point of aim.
- Four interchangeable palmswell grip inserts for optimal hand fit and trigger reach – S, M, ML, L.
- Aggressive grip texture for enhanced control.
- New MP M2.0 crisp trigger with lighter trigger pull.
- Tactile and audible trigger reset.
- Accurate 1 in 10” twist MP M2.0 barrel.
- Extended rigid embedded stainless steel chassis to reduce flex and torque when firing.
- Armornite durable corrosion resistant finish.
- SKU: 11761
- Model: MP9 M2.0 10 Rds
- Caliber: 9mm
- Capacity: 10 1
- Barrel Length: 4.25″ / 10.8 cm
- Overall Length: 7.4″
- Front Sight: Steel – White Dot
- Rear Sight: Steel – White Two Dot
- Action: Striker Fire
- Grip: Polymer
- Weight: 27.6 oz / 782.4g
- Barrel Material: Stainless Steel – Armornite Finish
- Slide Material: Stainless Steel – Armornite Finish
- Frame Material: Polymer
- Purpose: Home Protection Personal Protection
There are no reviews yet.