Buy Smith & Wesson M&P15 Sport II 5.56mm Optics Ready Rifle with Aimpoint PRO Patrol Optic Online
What’s in the Box
- Smith & Wesson M&P15 Sport II Optic Ready 5.56 Rifle
- Aimpoint PRO Patrol Optic
- 30-Round Magazine
- Cable Lock
- Owner’s Manual
About the Rifle
The M&P15 Sport II Optics Ready (OR) rifle removes the A2 front sight post, and is equipped with a picatinny-style rail, allowing you to mount a large variety of optics and accessories to your rifle. While the standard M&P15 Sport II comes with a Magpul standard flip-up sight and an A2 post, this model gives you the option to add an optic or sight of your choice. Flat-top rifles, like this one, offer more customization that the AR-15 shooters of today demand.
The M&P15 Sport II OR rifle also includes a Dust Cover and Forward Assist. Other features include a 6-position telescoping stock, 7075 T6 Aluminum receiver and 4140 Steel barrel with a 1 in 9” twist.
The new M&P 15 Sport II OR also features a Forged, Integral Trigger Guard, Armornite® Finish (Durable Corrosion Resistant Finish), and a Chromed Firing Pin. Each rifle is shipped with a 30-round Magpul PMAG.
- Gas Block with Integral Picatinny-Style Rail
- QD Sling Swivel Attachment Point (bottom of gas block)
- Chromed Firing Pin
- Armornite® Finish on Barrel – Interior and Exterior
- Forged, Integral Trigger Guard
- Forward Assist & Dust Cover
- 1 in 9” Twist
- Threaded Barrel
- 30 Round PMAG®
About the Optic
The Aimpoint Patrol Rifle Optic is designed with input from a distinguished group of current and former professionals, the Patrol Rifle Optic incorporates many never before seen features to maximize this sight’s performance within the challenging conditions faced by modern law enforcement. The Aimpoint PRO sight comes in a ready-to-go kit at a budget friendly price, a concept that appeals strongly to Law Enforcement units.
The PRO sight contains a QRP2 mount and a standard AR15 spacer which can be removed. It is also equipped with flip covers, a black front flip cover and a transparent rear flip cover that allows the user to engage a target with both lens covers closed in an emergency situation.
- Always ready – always on. Turn it on for up to 3 years using one single battery. No need to fumble with switches prior to use.
- 2 minute of angle red dot for accurate target engagement at all distances.
- Enhanced speed on target and increased first shot hit probability when compared to iron sights and magnified scopes.
- Compatible with all generations of night vision devices and may be used with Aimpoint 3X Magnifier and Concealed Engagement unit.
- Hard anodized aluminum alloy housing. Rugged enough for real world conditions and waterproof to 150 feet.
- Threaded front lens opening allows use of screw-in anti-reflection device (ARD).
- Front and rear flip covers keep lenses clean.
- Transparent rear flip cover allows use of the sight (with both eyes open) even with both covers closed in an emergency.
- Battery and adjustment cap retainer straps means you will never lose your pieces.
- Modular mount set up for use on flat-top AR15, M4 Carbine and M16 rifles. (Adapter available for carry handle mounting)
- Removable spacer. Remove for use on shotguns and sub-guns.
- QRP2 rail grabber mount. Snap knob three times for a perfect mount. Will not deform your rail like many other mounts.
- Recessed lens openings helps prevent against impact damage, fingerprints and scratches.
- Manufacturer: Smith & Wesson
- Model: M&P15 Sport II Optics Ready
- SKU: 10159
- Caliber: 5.56mm NATO/.223
- Capacity: 30
- Barrel Length: 16″
- Overall Length: 35.0″
- Action: Gas Operated Semi-Auto
- Stock: 6-Position CAR Stock
- Grip: Polymer
- Weight: 104.2 oz / 2 954.0g
- Barrel Material: 4140 Steel
- Barrel Twist: 1 in 9”
- Purpose: Recreational Shooting